Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tools.repair+advice,rec.woodworking

Default Which has the better cordless 18v. drill: Bosch or Hitachi

wrote:
I have got a couple of drills, both Ni-cad and I intend to rebuild the
battery pack. Easily done, just buy the rightnumber of batteries and
wire them in series in teh pack. I presume you can do the same with
the lithium batteries etc.

Uhh, assuming the battery packs were built using standard cell sizes.
My 18V battery packs certainly don't look like they contain 15 AA cells
inside (AAA won't provide enough current).

Mike