Ed Huntress

Default What is the future of manufacturing?

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Gary R Coffman

says...

Remember that the number
of lawyers is also expanding exponentially.

OK. So we will all be either working for wal-mart
or its equivalent, doing all our shopping there,
and also moonlighting as lawyers - suing each
other.

Somehow this seems like a rather bleak picture.

My fallback position is one described by a Rutgers professor a few years
ago. He said that getting hit by a car in New Jersey is treated with as much
glee as winning the lottery. So I figure that, if I get laid off, I'll be
crossing a lot of streets in crowded, low-speed-limit zones.

Ed Huntress