Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

Default Timber Polish

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 06:16:25 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Lew
Hodgett quickly quoth:

The following was given to me by a guy in OZ whose father had given it
to him.

WHITEYS TIMBER POLISH

--snip--

Never tried it, but some of you finishing gurus might want to comment.

No guru here, just an obstinate and highly opinionated wooddorker.
I like it, but I prefer Waterlox. It takes those many steps and days
of hard work, then distills them into several short coats which can be
deglossed by using a scotchbrite or 0000 steel wool pad coated with
Jwax. Both have a hand (feel of the wood) ta die for with the
original color of the wood exposed, as nature intended.

Help Save the Endangered Plumb Bobs From Becoming Extinct!
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online