Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Schwab

Default dead blow hammer

William Wixon wrote:

ever wonder what the inside of a dead blow hammer looks like? i
have. now i know.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~wwixon/deadblow.jpg

was whacking on the step pulley to see if i could break it loose and
was astonished when this dead blow hammer disintegrated. wasn't
hitting the pulley particularly hard, i figure the plastic must've
gotten tired. wasn't particularly cold in my shop either, 39 degrees F.

b.w.

I think you should contact David Schoen, lawyer to those idiot daughters
of the idiot mom who deep fried herself with hairspray as mentioned here
in a thread a few daze ago.

http://nydailynews.com/front/story/377648p-320816c.html

I think you should ask for at least a mil for the mental anguish you're
suffering from the loss of a beloved tool.

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

Too bad Johnny Cochran is no longer with us: I can hear him chanting
"If it went to bits you must'a hit!"

Happy New Year!

Bill