Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Machining a 5# chunk of Fruit cake

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 07:56:52 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Geoff
M quickly quoth:

I will see your fruit cake (pages.quicksilver.net.nz/geoffm/xmas_cake.htm)
and raise you a Christmas Pudding.
http://pages.quicksilver.net.nz/geoffm/xmas_pud.htm
Damn it is good. Shame I usually have to share it with the rest of the
family. It is only fair, since my mother makes it, and after all these
years, she has the knack (and 6 pudding basins, a mega stock pot...)

Friends don't let friends pudding and drive.

Apart from the cloves, brandy, rum, beer, dates,
and prunes, it sounds pretty good. Is it as
lethal as lead, or just as heavy?

--
REMEMBER: First you pillage, then you burn.
---