GTO69RA4

Default Drill press center pulley/jackshaft ideas

I happen to have just finished restoring a vintage Rockwell drill press (pics
if anyone wants to see it). It's the usual 4-speed type, but that's not enough
for me. What I'm looking for are photos or descriptions of center
pulleys/jackshafts that fitt around/near the column. Specifically the center
type.

I know lots of folks here have either made them or have DPs with aftermarket
versions from years gone by. Just looking for some design ideas for when I make
mine.

GTO(John)