Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
BillP

Default OT- Let the Demcorats put their money where their mouths are...

Donald wrote:
BillP wrote:

Dear Readers,

I had no idea who General Chong is or the source of these thoughts... so

Correction:

.....was not written by General Chong.

http://www.patrio****ch.com/GeneralChong.htm

when I received them, I almost deleted them - as well-written as they
are. But then I did "Google and USA Today? searches on the General and

First link on Goolge search above.

found him to be a retired Air Force Surgeon, of all things, and past
Commander of Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio. So, he is
real, is connected to Veterans affairs, and these are his thoughts.
They are worth reading and thinking about!! (the same Google search
will direct you to some of his other thought-provoking writings.)

MG Vernon Chong, USAFR forwarded:

Thanks for the correction, Donald... At least the source is now verified
and the information disseminated....

Bill