Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Shop tips (+ HF TIG on sale again)

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:37:26 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Glenn" quickly quoth:

If you are in town after 4 stop by the house and I will happily set you up
with an assortment of tungstens etc. Or call my cell and I can meet ya at
the house.

Many thanks, Glenn. I sent email to that effect.

I recall that you used the regulator/bottle off your MIG.
And someone else here had a problem with the HF regulator
if my recollector recollects correctly. Tips, please?

--
REMEMBER: First you pillage, then you burn.
---