Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor

Default Carbide Cannons in the Netherlands

Darsey St.

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:07:39 -0600, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Near the nursery ? :-) Google Earth tells all!

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Pete Keillor wrote:
On 27 Dec 2005 17:43:01 GMT, steamer wrote:

--I'm thinking this would work as well with a hunk of dry ice
and water. If you do this with, say, a capped 2-liter soda bottle the
results can be interesting. More fun with liquid nitrogen tho, bwahaha.

My former brother-in-law (divorce, not death) did the carbide thing
with a cheap champagne bottle with the plastic cork, lit candle in
front. He said it was impressive. With what I know now, I'm
surprised it didn't go off before it blew the cork. On the other
hand, he may not have been able to tell. This was in the part of
Bellaire, Texas on the east side of 610 near the tracks.

Pete Keillor