Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default We HAVE to get out of Iraq ---NOW!

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
t...
Get out of Iraq now or in a year or two you will be going into Wal-Mart

and
see: "Made in Iraq" stickers on all sorts of stuff. This has the
Chinese
worried and THEY are financing the terrorists...and the Democrats.

But they're covering their bases. They're also financing the aliens, the
Moonies, and the American Nazi Party.

They're no fools.

But, I need to know who is financing the Japanese mafia that is financing
the Russian extreamists to use their ULF transmitters to control the

weather
to send huricanes against poor black people while they are looting

Wal-Marts
below sea level, and why haven't we picked it up on our wiretaps.

Ah, that would be the John, Birch Society's retirement fund, which is being
used illegally for political purposes. They're filed with the IRS as a
charitable art organization, the Society for the Preservation of Wooden
Toilet Seats (it's registered as the Birch John Society -- nobody notices
the comma in their published name).

Jeez, it's late. I'm going to bed...

--
Ed Huntress