Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Anecdote: woodworking thought for the day

On 27 Dec 2005 13:26:17 -0800, "Matt S" wrote:

Here's a story to relieve some stress from the day:

.... snip
buck and picked up the latest Shopnotes a couple of times only to set
it down. I left with two different woodworking magazines (not
Shopnotes) and went home.

I checked the mail on the way up and wouldn't you know it--Shopnotes
sent me their latest copy with a here's one on us type deal wanting me
to subscribe. Cheers to the mail marketing guys over at Shopnotes, the
subscription card goes out tomorrow

Can't beat that. I'd have probably brought ShopNotes home only to find
the free one in the mail.