Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default We HAVE to get out of Iraq ---NOW!

Get out of Iraq now or in a year or two you will be going into Wal-Mart and
see: "Made in Iraq" stickers on all sorts of stuff. This has the Chinese
worried and THEY are financing the terrorists...and the Democrats.

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

From the New York Post, Letters to the Editors page:

======

I offer a proposal: The U.S. military will withdraw from Iraq, the
Patriot Act will not be renewed and the United States will stop
monitoring phone calls by potential terrorists.

In return, if there is another terrorist attack on the United States,
the Democratic Party will disband and contribute all of its assets to
the families of victims, all Democratic senators and congressmen will
resign and The New York Times will contribute $1 trillion to the fund
for the families.

Fair deal?

Richard Slawsky
Milford, Conn.