Desert Traveler

Default Needed: Welder in Las Vegas

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Brianna

says...

I need someone who can weld and do a very small job for me for about
$20. That's literally how small the job is. Just need to connect a
futon on two sides. Should take a matter of 10-20 min. Because I have
no truck, it would be helpful if the welder lived or worked within a
reasonable walking distance from my residence, or if he/she could make
a quick house call. I live at the Decatur and Flamingo area. Please
e-mail me if you'd be willing to set up arrangements, until then I
HAVE NO COUCH! lol Thanks.

When I sold my welding business in Las Vegas in 1993, my mobile rate was $95
with a one hour minimum. I figured that is what is reasonable for two guys
to show up with $25,000 worth of equipment and fix it right the first time.

steve