Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default Tree Roots from neighbor's tree causing sewer problem Keller, TX???

"mscraven" wrote in message
oups.com...
This weekend we had our sewer back up into our bathtubs and
showers....consequently we called a plumber. He used a roto rooter to
clear it out and told us that there were tree roots in the line, but
not from the tree in our yard. He said that Verizon had been
installing the fiber optic cables during the last year which may have
broken a drainage pipe toward the main sewer line close to the street.
He said he had encountered the same plumbing problems with others. He
said we could get a plumber with a special camera that would get an
image showing the broken main and that Verizon would pay for it to be
fixed.

Has anyone else had this problem? Please respond.

Your subject line mentions neighbors, but your message in NO way expands on
this idea.