Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Jon Elson

Default The 50 Greatest Gadgets of the Past 50 Years

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 00:20:06 -0600, Jon Elson

Oh, I get it! Gadgets! Not just inventions, but gadget as "useless
gott-have-it junk". OK, now the list makes sense.

Jon

When the Sharper Image catloge is used as a testimoney to
civilizations climb from the muck...we got problems with the culture.

I'm not even sure most of this stuff would make it into Sharper Image's
catalog! But, yeah, you're absolutely right!

Jon