Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Jon Elson

Default The 50 Greatest Gadgets of the Past 50 Years

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
The 50 Greatest Gadgets of the Past 50 Years ....do you agree?

Any that you think they overlooked?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/2005...E0BHNlYwN0bWE-

What IMBECILE came up with this list? They are all TOYS!

Let's see, the jet engine is probably just a bit too old to stay on the
list. And, I guess the transistor has run off the edge, too. The
integrated circuit is still less than 50 years old. Microwave
oven? The internet? Solid state computers? Silicon memory technology?
Disk drives? laser printers? Ink jet printers? VCRs? Lasers?
CAT scanners, MRI, ultrasound?

Oh, I get it! Gadgets! Not just inventions, but gadget as "useless
gott-have-it junk". OK, now the list makes sense.

Jon