Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Machining a 5# chunk of Fruit cake

Actually I buy them myself - but only from the real place in Texas.
These others are likely left over from another period in time.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Peter Grey wrote:
Ooooh! I'll eat the swarf! You have to pick out the aluminum and steel
chips first, please.

I must be the only one in the world that likes fruit cake...

Peter

"Roy" wrote in message

Will I need carbide cutters and coolant or can I get buy on HSS
tooling alone? I have a nice big chunk I want to machine into an
anvil. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....