Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ted Edwards

Default rechargeable batteries

Jeff Wisnia wrote:
Where can you buy rechargeable batteries such as Panasonic 1.2 Volt which
are designed to be soldered. I took apart my battery packs for my 18 volt
cordless drill and they have 15 NiCad batteries which say Panasonic
07-99.
They are wrapped in brown paper and made in Japan. Thanks

If you are in a hurry Radio Shack sells some sizes of Ni-Cad batteries
with solder tabs on them. I've replaced the "C" size Ni-Cads in a couple
of our Dust Busters with ones from there.

Check out
http://thomas-distributing.com/maha-tab-batteries.htm
They some AA's but at 2Ah they may have as much jam as the dead NiCd's

Ted