Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Default rechargeable batteries

habbi wrote:

Where can you buy rechargeable batteries such as Panasonic 1.2 Volt which
are designed to be soldered. I took apart my battery packs for my 18 volt
cordless drill and they have 15 NiCad batteries which say Panasonic 07-99.
They are wrapped in brown paper and made in Japan. Thanks

If you are in a hurry Radio Shack sells some sizes of Ni-Cad batteries
with solder tabs on them. I've replaced the "C" size Ni-Cads in a couple
of our Dust Busters with ones from there.

Likely they won't have ones with the right shape factor to fit your pack
though, but give their web site a shot.

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

--