Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sjouke Burry

Default Tektronix oscilloscope focus pot.

Jim Yanik wrote:
Sjouke Burry wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:

BTW,check the serial number,if it begins with a J,then it's a
Japanese made scope,and if with a T,then Taiwan-made. Only B prefixes
are US made TEK products.(H= Heenvereen,UK)

WHATTTTT !!!!! Heerenveen is in the Netherlands, you know.
I almost ended up working for them (a long time ago).

I thought it was a UK Channel Islands city. Sorry.
(about the misspelling,too!)

No problem,I did not even notice the spelling -)-)-)
Only the UK looked funny,I was born 30 miles from
Heerenveen and I assure you it wasnt UK.