Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard Ferguson

Default taking water out of air supply

Standard practice is to put in 25 to 50 feet of piping before the first
air drop, with a drip leg with a drain valve, to collect most of the
water before it reaches the regulator, filter, dryer, etc. You need to
consider sloping the lines to the drain valve as well.

Richard

a6016 wrote:
I've wired in a new 220v, 60 gal. air compressor and am in the
processing of plumbing the air lines. At one location I want to
install a separate regulator and something to remove water & oil from
the air. What is a good source to find what I need to do it? Oh, I
live in SoCal; or what's left of it. TIA.
Vic
Redlands

--
http://www.fergusonsculpture.com