Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default For Gunner

On 23 Dec 2005 15:49:22 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

but I'd
dare say that if we had another major Al Qaida attack and it was found
that the government was purposely Not monitoring communication of
overseas calls with Al Qaida suspects, there would be another round of
calls for impeachment.

That's what I don't *get*. There is a secret court that has been
set up for many years, their only purpose in life is to provide
WARRANTS for these taps inside of 72 hours whenever the administration
wants them. Yet they were not using that court to obtain warrants,
when they could have.

They tried to get a FISA warrant to search a stumbling bumbling
students laptop, a fellow named Moussaoui.

They were unable to do so in a complicated wrangle.

By the time they got it sorted out..he and 18 of his bretheran had
flow airliners into populated buildings and 3000 people died.

His laptop contained detailed plans and information on the 9-11
attacks.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner