Posted to sci.electronics.repair
noname

Default (mildly O/T) hooking up a game to TV/VCR

In article . com,
" wrote:

If the vcr is connected to the A/V inputs on the tv set, why are you
chosing channel 3 for playback?

If you are using the vcr as a modulator for the game, are you selecting
the tv/vcr to switch the rf output of the vcr to its source rather than
the cable or antenna input?

Sorry, I am completely confused now.

The game is connected to the rear A/V connectors of the VCR.

The VCR is set to channel "AU"

The TV is set to channel 3.

There is a mode selection and the mode is "game"

The TV/video is set to video.

And the game doesn't play.

But it DOES play if I just connect the game directly to the TV set.
Could you either "dumb down" what you say above, because I don't
understand it, or parse what I've said here and point out something I'm
doing wrong?