Posted to sci.electronics.repair
noname

Default (mildly O/T) hooking up a game to TV/VCR

In article .com,
" wrote:

We would assume you are selecting the front or rear a/v inputs on the
vcr for the vcr to select those inputs and not the vcr tuner???

There are two rear sets of inputs and one front set of inputs. I've
tried all three, and I've used the appropriate menus to select which
input was being used.

And I'm selecting channel 3 for playback, and the video option of
tv/video. My hunch is that I'm just overlooking a simple setting when
going through the VCR. I just don't know what it is.