Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

Default The Twelve Days Of Christmas - WoodDorker Style

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 00:20:10 +0000, with neither quill nor qualm, Tom
Watson quickly quoth:

On 22 Dec 2005 16:05:50 -0800, "WillR" wrote:
If you have to ask the price -- perhaps you should not be woodorking
with Lee Valley Tools. tic.

:-)

Grok that, Will.

Would you really like to see the Twelve Days Of Christmas be geared
towards Harbor Freight?

Nah, I don't do xmas muzak at -all-. But with the annual hikes and
diminishing value of our dollar compared to theirs, They're looking
more and more like Lie Nielsen and Rolls Royce to my matched set of
crowmarks whack crowbars.

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==--
-Yoda, on a bad day
--