Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Blanchard

Default OT - old software Was: PING: Charles Self

Odinn wrote:

Right!**I*finally*remembered*the*company*(Ecosoft) *but*not*the
compiler name.

Ecosoft was EXPENSIVE, and had a nasty habit of crashing while
compiling if you had a syntax error in your code instead of just
reporting the syntax error.

We're really getting into off-topic old, old history here, but I can't
resist one more comment.

You must have had an earlier version than I did. I remember Aztec C as
very reliable on my S100 buss CP/M system. I don't recall it being
expensive, but since I have no record of my purchase you may be right
there.

--
Keep Saturn in Saturnalia!