asalcedo asalcedo is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
I bought a White Knight Condenser Tumble dryer for the cupboard under
the stair as there is nowhere for a pipe to reach outside it claim you
should have to empty the bottle after every use or two yet my bottle is
always empty.

I have checked all the pipes and read the manual back to front but it
just doesnt seem to be condensing... heats the room up lovely though!

Any one else had a similar problem or am i just missing something from
the installation of the dryer?
I had a similar problem with a medium age dryer. It was fixed with a new fan. After that it condensed about 2 litres per cycle.

Antonio