Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Default OT - What should I about tow truck damage?

What kind of car, year and condition, what was the condition of driver,
and tires. How big a ditch. My rear tires Michelin, have 60000 miles
worth of tread on them but after 5 years are hard and slippery. All
tires oxidise and are dangerous after 5 years or so. Maybe its all your
fault , negligence of proper safe auto condition. Be thankfull he didnt
kill someone, then you would really pay. To put a car in a ditch you are
simply careless, careless of what the car will do safely. Send the tow
truck driver a Christmas card for thanks.