Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Default PING: Charles Self

said:

Greg G. wrote:

I am one of the few native born Atlanta residents left - most have
fled, retiring

I know what you mean. When I worked for EREIM around Lenox (before
starting SemWare), my co-workers were amazed that I was from this
area, and had lived her all my life.

I have a few other friends who remember when there was no I-285 or
Cumberland Mall, and vaguely recall the 688 club, but not many...

Glad to see you're still around, but just one more On-Topic question.
Do you actually engage in woodworking or did a WebSearch for
"Semware" call your attention to this newsgroup? IMWTK.

While I've built a (rickety) barn, a (wobbly) micro-wave stand, and
some (crooked) book-shelves, it was a google groups search that
brought me here. Sorry about that.

That's OK. Just curious.
Hang around, get out a crowbar for your wallet, and take up yet
another all consuming hobby. Then your stuff won't be as rickety,
wobbly, or crooked. ;-) It's really a lot of fun - mostly...

FWIW,

Greg G.