Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Any Saw Stop Owners

"Greg G." wrote in message
Leon said:

I don't know. That is why I was asking. Since most every saw has that
inefficient design I suspect that it was. I have never seen a saw come
with
out that style guard. Even the Saw Stop has it IIRC.

Powermatic 66 has a different style design. ;-)
I like it better than the clumsy things that come on the other saws.

Different but basically the same. I was thinking that it was indeed
different but it still comes up from the back and covers the blade. Can't
be used when cutting dado's.
I do see however that the newly designed saw comes with a riving knife.