Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Pop

Default Furnace will not come on unless I reset circuit breaker.

"John" wrote in message
: "Pop" wrote in
: et:
:
: Flame sensor bad or dirty
: Electrode bad or dirty or needs gapping
: hi-V transformer weak
: nozzle partially plugged
:
:
:
: I'm hoping on the ignitor or flame sensor. Both have had
issues in the
: past few years. Both have been cleaned or replaced before.

Can you observe them to watch them work? If they've gone out
before, well maybe ... makes sense to check at least.

Have you tried any of the appliance web sites? Thre are a couple
of good ones I'll look up if you haven't tried them yet. Let me
know. Or maybe someone else has them right handy and will post
them.
Have you tried the mfg's web site?
I've forgotten the initial post, so ... sorry if you already
said those things.

Pop