Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Lifiting a Lathe...

On 21 Dec 2005 13:57:56 -0800, drpcfix wrote:
1300 lbs is way too heavy for you to lift. Consider what would happen
to you if it fell on you. Out of the deepest concern to you and your
family, I offer to come an take away this very dangerous item so as to
not allow you to tempt fate. Of course, I will need some helo loading
it into my truck so I will bring a six pack of beer to offer to your
friends if they come and help.

You are the model of a concerned citizen. Later, you might let him
whitewash the fence, if he's good enough, right?