Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
TURTLE

Default Furnace will not come on unless I reset circuit breaker.

wrote:
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:22:00 GMT, John
wrote:

Problem with my Bryant furnace.

I come home or wake up to a cold house. The furnace has stopped working.
First thing I do is beat on the thermostat. Does not work. Turning the
blower to the on position starts the blower motor.

I go downstairs, and reset the furnace circuit breaker. Furnace fires up.

The rest of the day, the thing works fine. Then a day later, happens
again.

I put tape over the door switch, so I can see if the diagnostic LED is
blinking a code next time it happens. I assume the door switch kills
power, thus clearing any errors.

Right now it glows steady. I suppose I need a list of error codes, and
possibly a way to retrive any stored codes, if the board has that capacity.

Any ideas?

Thanks
John

yeah
blink blink .......blink blink blink.....blink.
blink blink blink blink.....blink blink.....blink blink blink.
blink.

say do you realize its projected to be 82° here on christmas day?
prolly haf to run the ac.

This is Turtle.

This is What Paul is tring to stop but you can't stop it for it's
coming no matter what you do. The only way Paul can do is to slow it
down by making it a hell hole out of the group and it will hold it back
for a while , but when it does break loose, it all changes at once.
These two posters are a example of the future.

TURTLE