Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Pop

Default Furnace will not come on unless I reset circuit breaker.

Flame sensor bad or dirty
Electrode bad or dirty or needs gapping
hi-V transformer weak
nozzle partially plugged

"John" wrote in message
: Problem with my Bryant furnace.
:
: I come home or wake up to a cold house. The furnace has
stopped working.
: First thing I do is beat on the thermostat. Does not work.
Turning the
: blower to the on position starts the blower motor.
:
: I go downstairs, and reset the furnace circuit breaker.
Furnace fires up.
:
: The rest of the day, the thing works fine. Then a day later,
happens
: again.
:
: I put tape over the door switch, so I can see if the diagnostic
LED is
: blinking a code next time it happens. I assume the door switch
kills
: power, thus clearing any errors.
:
: Right now it glows steady. I suppose I need a list of error
codes, and
: possibly a way to retrive any stored codes, if the board has
that capacity.
:
: Any ideas?
: