Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blower motor died on a 18 year old Furnace: Update.

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 00:48:06 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Pop" wrote in message

Now, take the money you saved, put half in the bank, and blow
the rest on something nice for yourself; you deserve it, IMO.

Poor advice. Take the money you save and buy a case of beer for everyone
that helped you with this project. We'll be even more willing to help in the
future.

Hey, I like that idea..... Life without beer is not life !!!

I'll be the first to get the start of which brand everyone wants.
This website has almost every beer in the world listed, including
pictures...
http://www.mylifeisbeer.com

And this site has the official Christmas Beer advent calendar,,,
Pretty cool !!!

http://www.thebrewsite.com

By the time you finish looking at these sites you will be so thirsty
you will REQUIRE a beer. Stock up in advance !!!!!

I wont be fussy, Just email me a Budweiser.... The old standby, and it
always satisfies me !!!

Mark