Posted to rec.woodworking
WillR

Default Any Saw Stop Owners

Greg G. wrote:
Joe said:

We have one guy at work who has more of a static charge than every one else
(I guess?) if it was not for Rick we would not need the filters. snip

I have friend like that - He worked in a computer shop where they
called him Mr. Lightning. Wouldn't let him near any electronic
equipment without discharging him first.

It was the combination of synthetic threads in his socks and his shoes
rubbing against one another. Now he only blows things up from
incompetence. :-\

Greg G.

Restrict him to cotton and sack cloth -- then he can do penance
simultaneously with his misdeeds.

--
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art