Steve Rayner

Default Chicago, Lane Tech, Museum of Science and Industry for Scott Logan

I volunteer in the public computer lab, at a community employment agency. We
run into this all the time! There are all kinds of university grads who have
to lower their sights, and work in minimum wage service sector jobs.
Tradesmen fare little better. There is one welding shop, that is just
ticking over, and a small aluminum boat factory (owned by my relatives).
Employment in the latter is seasonal. I am not in Victoria.

Steve Rayner.

"PLAlbrecht" wrote in message
and b) by then nobody in the US could afford

to pay for the classes because they would all be out of work.

Uh... don't we have that already? Lots of unemployed, lots of

underemployed
college grads (don't ask in what) flipping burgers, none making

significant
taxable income, and now, surprise, there's deficits everywhere...

Gee, does anybody see a connection? Anybody?

Pete