Suz

Default Underfloor heating

"IMM" wrote in message

"Julian Fowler" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:54:52 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Julian Fowler" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:29:47 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"SC" wrote in message
.. .

Is everyone in the world a snotty uni type?

No. Only those who go to snotty uni's. My uni was not snotty.

The fact that you refer to it as a "uni" implies that it probably
is/was ...

Which university was it, by the way .... ?

Not a snotty one.

Sorry, Adam, but I can't find any traces of a Not A Snotty One
University, the University of Not A Snotty One, or even the NotSnott
College of Slightly Higher Education. Maybe your alma mater has an
alternative name with which we might be more familiar??

Have you tried 118?

Got your number!