DoN. Nichols

Default Bridgeport single phase motors ?

In article ,
Russwizinsky wrote:
I've made one and was going to put some plans for it and the required switch
modifications up on the inet for a small fee, I never got around to it yet.
The adapter plate is pretty simple, but you'll also need to hook up a relay so
when you click your switch off it'll actually turn all the power off to most of
the single phase motors. An electriction friend of mine tried for about a
month to do it with out having an extra relay in there but it just wouldn't
work out. I'll post some picks on my web site tommorow for you to check out.

If it is a dual voltage (e.g. 120/240V) single-phase motor, and
you're operating at the higher of the two voltages, there is a way to do
it with the standard drum switch for thee-phase motors. I've posted an
ASCII drawing of the wiring needed at least a couple of times -- once
within the last month, I think. No relays needed at all.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564