Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac,misc.consumers.frugal-living
latmu

Default prog. therm. and heat pump questions

George Grapman wrote:
latmu wrote:
Some pathological liar sales ****wit claiming to be
George Grapman wrote

Reams of your pathological lying flushed where it belongs.

It appears that he is a lifetime welfare recipient

You've been told REPEATEDLY that I have never ever recieved
even a CENT of welfare, EVER. You just keep lying about that.

lacking education, income

You've been told REPEATEDLY that that is just another lie.

My education and income leaves yours for dead liar.

No surprise that the best you have ever been able to
manage is sales ****wit. Ideal 'job' for a pathological liar.

I find the group to be more pleasant after I kill filed the child as
I now only see his repetitive non-responses when someone quotes him.

You're lying about that too.

Only way I see is is when others quote you or when, as in this case, you forge
your address.

Lying, as always.

If someone said I was on welfare I would laugh but, for some reason, it seems
to upset you.

No it doesnt, its just the proof that you are a pathological liar.