Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac,misc.consumers.frugal-living
George Grapman

Default prog. therm. and heat pump questions

Abby Normal wrote:

This trolling is a lot of work, but your standard repetoire is slowing
down a bit. Seems you get beat up when you deviate from it. Is it
tomorrow there yet, you have been answering me all day. I still have
some line on my reel.

I suspect another round of wet paper bags, blotto, pig ignorant and
HVAC ape to be forthcoming. That keeps you safe at least, because you
are really starting to embarass yourself when you say anything else.

Like others here I tried to debate Rod . As in this thread whenever
the facts contradicted his claims he reverted to the "reams" and similar
auto responses.
There was a discussion here about whether non-citizens were covered
by the Bill of Rights. He insisted they were not. I posted a Supreme
Court decision showing that they ,in fact, were covered. His rebuttal
consisted of "irrelevant"
It appears that he is a lifetime welfare recipient lacking
education,income and social or communication skills.He also seemed
obsessed with the fact that I have a good paying sales job, something
that semi-literate, uneducated ill mannered dolts can never achieve,
I find the group to be more pleasant after I kill filed the child as
I now only see his repetitive non-responses when someone quotes him.

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell