Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser

Default I'm trying to make a turned heated bird bath.

Greg wrote:

Lobby Dosser said:

Greg wrote:

And the plague... well... what can I say?

'Bout a thousand or so geese went over the house early this am.
Heading south somewhere for breakfast. They'll pass over again this
evening. Those as drank the bad water will be crapping along the way
from a great height - amazing what that does on a Vertical surface.
)

Like oh, say... the freshly washed car. A 1 lb. diarrhea bomb.
We get geese twice a year, and last week were the sandhill cranes.
What a racket - and what a mess. ;-)

We have the geese all winter and they fly over the house a couple times a
day. I swear some of them must have Norden bombsights. Perfect patterns!