Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Default PING: Charles Self

said:

Greg G. wrote:

and back in the good-old DOS days, used Qedit by Semware - which was
then a local company.

It is still a local company. We started out in Smyrna, moved to
Kennesaw, moved to Marietta, and then moved back to Kennesaw. All in
Georgia :-)

I wasn't aware you guys were still around. I really loved QEdit -
especially the ability to write your own help, macros, and keyboard
maps, and then write them back into the EXE, resulting in one compact
executable to keep track of.

I lived less than 5 miles from your place in Marietta back in the late
80's. Lived in Florida from 1992-2000, then moved back to Georgia
after a brief stint in NJ.

How do you like the traffic these days... ugghh....

Greg G.