Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Abby Normal

Default prog. therm. and heat pump questions

Rod Speed wrote:
Or you dont actually use it for cooling. A swamp cooling system
makes a hell of a lot more sense here, vastly cheaper to run.
And you can use the heat pump on the very occasional says
when the humidity is too high for the swamp system to work well.

This is getting good rocket. A ducted primary heat pump system for
heat, a ductless heat pump as a booster system to prove you can
actually set back a heat pump, and now a swamp cooler. Keep going,
sooner or later you will have an X15 modulator and or a flux capacitor.

On the first day of christmas my rocket gave to me a heat pump that was
too big...........