Posted to alt.home.repair
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Default MR Coffee,(maker)

wendolynny wrote:
Model TFX20 This is the worst coffee maker I have ever owned.I will
never buy a mr coffee product again.
It doesn't just drip it leeks all the time when the pot is pulled away
from the coffee maker Its a mess.
It sweats,spits and is a horrible design. Even the buttons are all
wrong. I can't take it back because I threw out my recipt,thats my
fault, but I am not stuck with it. and I won't even give it away its so
crappy. I will be their worst advertisement. There I vented!!!!!!!!! I
even sent them this note

What did you expect? Its _Mr._ Coffee. i never seen a man make a good
pot of coffee

--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert