Posted to alt.home.repair
chickenwing

Default Dryer vent

Chas12 wrote:
I never heard of that one! Very interesting, but does the dryer have enough
pressure to push the air thru the water?
Also, won't that pump a LOT of humidity into the basement?
Chas

yes it will, humidity is not bad, especially during winter which is dry

you just have to imagine how much water is in a load of clothes.
or...just look at a hot shower that's alot of humidity too

humidity can bring the temperature up, or at least make it feel warmer

if the dry-wall starts falling off, yeah, I'd say that's too much
moisture

how much water is in a load of washed clothes? mmm, a quart and a 1/2?
that's not bad...