Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking Magazine Index

Sorry Leon. No Christmas cards :-( The original intent back when the
index was a subscription-based model was to require email addresses so
that I could notify 'members' when the index membership needed to be
renewed (annually). It was also used to notify when new magazines were
added, or when the index hit, say 10,000 articles, or other such
milestones. Consider the sign-up now more of a vestigial organ that no
longer serves its true purpose, but only serves to let me know, when I
bother to look at the sign-ups, the breadth of people from all walks
and locations that take advantage of what now has become more of a
labor of love. It's also interesting to see where people hear about the
index, which is also part of the sign-up process. I could make things
easier by utilizing cookies as a previous poster alluded to, but
imagine the complaints . . . ;-)

Rick