Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow

Default Any Saw Stop Owners

"Upscale" wrote in message
.. .
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
don't think I've ever built anything without coming away with a nick
somewhere or a splinter or stubbing a body part or something like

that.

You're scary!

Think so? Maybe you're just lucky or extra careful or maybe I'm unlucky

and
careless. I've always considered a small amount of pain as just part of

the
process. Be it a splinter or sore muscles from hand sanding something or
getting a blister on my hand from twisting a screwdriver or whatever. I'd
guess it also depends on what kind of woodworking one is doing too. Of the
woodworking I do, cabinet making using a veneered plywood is my favourite
and that automatically means a few splinters somewhere in the process.

I was banking on the fact that I've established myself *not* to be one of
the safety nazi's and was trying to throw a little light hearted jab your
way. I have to admit - I was also thinking more of a little nicked finger
here, a little nicked finger there more than I was thinking about a
splinter...

--

-Mike-