Ron Coffey

Default Bridgeport single phase motors ?

I may have to give that one some thought......hmmmm.
I guess since I'm almost finished with the rotary converter I should try it
first but I still like the idea of having only single phase in the small
shop (garage). A jack shaft is something I could do..... hmmmm.
thanks GD,
Ron
"GD" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron
How about taking the guts out of the motor on the mill and just use
it for a jack shaft to hook an other motor to the mill?
GD

Ron Coffey wrote:

Is there a replacement from a 3 phase to single phase motor for an older

J2
type bridgeport head? Around a 1 to 1/12 hp.
tia,
Ron