Tim Williams

Default Pipe bending dice

"Cass" wrote in message
Timmy, normally I don't make an issue of folk's spelling, grammar,
sentence structure, idiom, syntax, punctuation and typographical
errors because it is petty, we all make errors and it shows that the
attacker has nothing in his quiver with which to attack.

Ha! Ha ha! He's picking at my spelling and grammar (which as far as I
know is correct). Interesting that he didn't cite any references.
Or was my paragraph too jumbled to make heads or tails of it? LOL

Tim

--
In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"